World Class Filtration Solutions for All Applications
Fleetguard Filters Private Limited (FFPL) was incorporated in the year 1987 in technical collaboration with Cummins Filtration U.S.A. Since our inception three decades ago, we have set a benchmark by providing world class filtration solutions for both on and Off-highway applications.
Our proven and time-tested practices are designed to provide the ultimate protection for all engine problems. From Air, Lube, Fuel, Hydraulic and Water Filtration to Coolants & Chemicals; all of our products have emerged as a symbol of trust. We assure the shortest lead time to our customers for new product development with state-of-the-art facilities and best-in-class technology.
Simply put, we are not only one of India’s most trusted manufacturers of filtration products, but an organization that implements the best practices and delivers complete solutions to all your filtration needs.
Theory of Constraints (TOC)
At Fleetguard, our legacy and the drive for continuous improvement, stand on a foundation called the Theory of Constraints or TOC. It is a process-driven approach, which is the true flag bearer of our growth, goodwill, and future potential. This principle has made us agile enough to adapt to and embrace best practices and advanced technology to thrive in today's rapidly changing business environment.
TOC has enabled us to build a robust delivery model despite having a large distribution network pan India. It facilitates making the right product available at the right time and place, leading to zero downtime for our customers.
To create value for stakeholders by growing profitably year over year in all the market segments that we operate in.
- Follow processes/systems in the company to its intent
- Prioritize the work of employees to obtain the best results
- Ensure that we have the best-in-class productivity
- Make our products available in all the market at all times
- To have products/technology ahead of demand and fit for market
- Use TOC principles as the only way of managing organization
- Integrity: Do what you say/commit and always speak the truth
- Ethical behavior: Shall not give and accept bribes in any form
- Respect for others: Treat others in a way that he/she shall not be offended