In this pandemic despite all odds, Ground Zero Team is working round the clock to ensure the health and safety of everyone. Looking at the gravity of the situation and the front line team’s working condition, FFPL distributed 500 Nitrile gloves, 15 cans of Sanitizer (5 ltrs.) and 100 face shields to staff of Marathe Hospital, Uruli Kanchan and Loni, Pune. Associates involved in distribution of safety equipment followed COVID – 19 safety guidelines.
- The Crucial Role of Highly Efficient Filters in Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Fleetguard Filters: Celebrating “Most Preferred Workplace of 2023-24” and Embracing the Challenges of New-Age Workplaces
- Filter Disposal Procedure
- Maintenance of Diesel Engine Coolant Systems
- How Fuel and Fuel Filters Work Together to Maintain the Fuel System