In past Rural Hospital at Yawat near Nandur factory, fumigated the OT (operation theatre) 12 hours before surgery using some chemicals like formalin and potassium permanganate. These chemicals are found to be carcinogenic. FFPL has installed a new Operation Theatre Fumigator (Arokit) to this hospital. With this machine, the OT gets ready within 4 hours and doctors can do multiple surgeries in one day.
- Fleetguard Coolants – Keep Your Engine Cool
- The Crucial Role of Highly Efficient Filters in Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Fleetguard Filters: Celebrating “Most Preferred Workplace of 2023-24” and Embracing the Challenges of New-Age Workplaces
- Filter Disposal Procedure
- Maintenance of Diesel Engine Coolant Systems