ASHA workers act as intermediaries between the public health system and the community. These workers are many a time exposed to various environments, where basic hygiene issues prevail. Taking in account the basic implications it may cause, FFPL distributed 20 kits comprising of Temperature Gun, Oximeter, Masks, Sanitizer and Sun coats to workers experiencing a shortage of Covid Safety gear.
- The Crucial Role of Highly Efficient Filters in Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Fleetguard Filters: Celebrating “Most Preferred Workplace of 2023-24” and Embracing the Challenges of New-Age Workplaces
- Filter Disposal Procedure
- Maintenance of Diesel Engine Coolant Systems
- How Fuel and Fuel Filters Work Together to Maintain the Fuel System