- Objective – To identify and execute strategies that will allow improving economic status, well-being, and quality of life of women in the surrounding communities. (Nearby factory locations)
- Need analysis – Surveys were conducted using a well-designed questionnaire.
- Universe – 86 women from Nandur Village (age group – 15 to 65 years)
- Key Problem identified – Lack of Health awareness
- Solution – Organize health awareness and health checkup sessions.
· Phase I – Awareness Session
· Phase II – HB test and Q & A session
· Phase III – Health check-up
- The health checkup was conducted in Ashirwad Hospital, Uruli Kanchan. Below tests were conducted –
· Preliminary Cervical Cancer check up
· Preliminary Breast Cancer check up
· HB test
· Sugar test
- Session attendants – 136 Women. Few women (18) were provided with consultation and medicines who’s preliminary Cervical & Breast cancer tests were negative but needed primary attention for probable symptoms