Internal Auditor View +
Location : Baner, Pune
Department : Finance
Qualification : CA
Experience : 4-6 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- To identify processes for audit according to financial and operational risk for all locations of the organization
- To prepare audit plan at the beginning of the year and adhere to the plan.
- To conduct audits of various financial and operational processes as per plan. This includes process understanding, Process walk through, Testing of Data, analysis of data etc.
- To conduct data testing and analysis to find out the gaps and discuss the audit observations and gaps with respective process owners.
- To publish the audit reports with observations and gaps agreed by process owners with grade and suggest the improvement plan
- To get process improvement plan from respective process owners with time limit for gaps reported in audit report.
- To review /prepare policies and SOP’s for better Internal Financial Controls
- To visit plants and depots for Audit
- To check sustenance of improvements implemented
- Various Laws (e.g Corporate Law, Mercantile law, Labour Laws, Tax Laws etc) –Expert level
- Accounting principles, theory, processes and practical knowledge – Expert level
- Auditing of various processes (e.g. Purchase to pay, Order to Cash, Fixed Assets, indirect purchases, legal compliances etc.
- Risk Control Matrix
- Internal Financial Controls.