Join Our Inspired Team
Join us if you are inspired to work in a company that is constantly driven to outperform in its domain.
At Fleetguard, we encourage our associates to reach their goals along with the goals of the company. We support individual development with broader responsibilities. Being a leading manufacturing company, it is imperative for us to develop and update the skills of our employees at every level.
We believe that it is our associates who are behind our growth. That is why we strive to build a strong and motivated team through employee satisfaction and adherence to integrity.
We leave no stone unturned to ensure whatever is appropriate for our employees. Come nurture your career growth with us!
Happy Employees Build a Successful Company
It would be easy for us to tell you what life is like at Fleetguard and why you would love to be part of a legacy of trust and a culture of continuous improvement, but we thought it would be better to let some of our employees tell it to you themselves.
At Fleetguard, we take pride in nurturing a work culture that is transparent, process-driven, and employee-focused which seeks to provide ample opportunities to learn, to grow and enjoy in the process. Through various events and activities, we ensure that our employees interact, socialize and feel a great synergy with the workplace. We aim for a work-life balance that enriches lives and helps in the overall well-being of our employees.
Location : Baner, Pune
Department : Analysis Lead Design
Qualification : M. Tech (Any Specialization)
Experience : 3-5 Years
- To conduct a literature survey.
- To implement and successfully demonstrate a representative problem.
- To deploy current problem at full scale.
- To make CFD analysis.
- To add on to CFD by macros (user defined function).
- To optimize the design for getting desired solution.
- To bring advanced physics to improve simulation methodology for all our existing product range.
- To improve accuracy of s/w validation as compared to physical test within given time.
- Knowledge of CFD
- Knowledge of design optimization
- Analysis of data & interpretation
- Department : Logistics OE
- Location : Field (at Customer end)
- Experience: 7-10 years
- Qualification : Diploma (Mechanical)
Roles & Responsibilities
- To get production plan from the Planner at the customer end
- To gather information from Planner/Buyer with regard to variations in monthly / weekly/Daily plans
- To get schedules from buyer (down load from e-portal or email from buyer)
- To handle order management for MTS (Make to Stock)/MTO Make to Order) parts.
- To handle CQC (Customer Quality Complaint)
- To ensure GRN / GIN / acknowledgment receipt is made / issued against each invoice delivered
- Manufacturing process
- Supply Chain Management
- Buffer Management
- Oracle system
- CQC handling